Friday, October 5, 2007

Do you want to know the way?

This morning God spoke to my heart through Psalm 5:8

"Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness
because of mine enemies;
make thy way straight before my face."

A desire for God to lead me and go His straight way immediately welled up in my heart. He directed my prayers. I asked him to lead not only my daily activities, but also my praise and prayers, my thoughts, and my emotions.

I can't wait to see what the day holds. My husband and I are finally celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary with an evening on the town and a stay in a resort for the night. We have so much to thank God for. After a stressful time of waiting, my health has returned and my husband got his permanent position back at Coca-Cola (where he has worked for over 17 years).

Praise God. He is Jehovah Jireh, the Lord who provides.

Always Listen, Susan

No comments: