Tuesday, March 24, 2009

66 Reasons I Love Jesus (Part Two--New Testament)

I love Jesus because . . .



40. He listed even the questionable women in his genealogy and adopted me, a questionable woman, as his daughter. (Matthew)
41. He gave his life as ransom for me. (Mark)
42. He blesses me and favors me highly. (Luke)
43. He teaches me about true spirituality. (John)
44. He fills me with the power of the Holy Spirit. (Acts)
45. He reveals the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God. (Romans)
46. He offers solutions to my problems. (1 Corinthians)
47. He made me an ambassador. (2 Corinthians)
48. He provides me with the fruit of the Spirit. (Galatians)
49. He blesses me in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. (Ephesians)
50. He is the source of my joy. (Philippians)
51. He strengthens me with all power according to his glorious might. (Colossians)
52. He sanctifies me through and through. (1 Thessalonians)
53. He is coming again to get me. (2 Thessalonians)
54. He encourages me and instructs me. (1 Timothy)
55. He makes me into a vessel of noble purposes. (2 Timothy)
56. He guides me on how to live the good Christian life. (Titus)
57. He demonstrates his power and true Christian fellowship in my life. (Philemon)
58. He clearly presents his sufficiency and superiority. (Hebrews)
59. He gives me good and perfect gifts from above. (James)
60. He offers encouragement when I suffer. (1 Peter)
61. He helps me to grow in my Christian life. (2 Peter)
62. He assures me that I know I have eternal life. (1 John)
63. He warns me about deception. (2 John)
64. He loves me in the truth. (3 John)
65. He is able to present me before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy. (Jude)
66. He is my soon and returning King. (Revelation)

Hope you enjoyed part two of the 66 reasons I love Jesus and PLEASE take them as your own. He is worthy of all of our love, honor, and praise.

Always Listen, Susan

No comments: